Schoolhouse Playcare Centre of Lakehead Inc. is currently looking for people to fill part time positions.
We require “Exceptional People”
- Early Childhood Education Diploma or Degree – must have
- Registered with the College of ECE’S
- AECEO membership
- First Aid/CPR training
- Some knowledge of the CCEYA
- Knowledge of ECE Code of Ethics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work comfortably and effectively with children, parents, and co-workers
- Strong organizational skills
- An ability and willingness to accomplish all duties related to teaching in a professional, inclusive, creative Early Childhood Education Program
- Knowledge of the “Reggio Emilia” principles
Please submit a comprehensive resume with references, a professional portfolio and cover letter to:Wanda Collins, Executive Director and Board of Directors, Schoolhouse Playcare Centre.
Starting wage for qualified ECE’s is $21.33
While we appreciate all the responses we receive, only those under consideration will be contacted.