To The Schoolhouse Playcare Centre
We provide a safe home-like environment where children can grow as unique individuals. We strive to work in partnership with you and your child to ensure a positive learning experience.
We enhance each child's level of development by striving to meet their individual needs, helping them reach their fullest potential, as well as respecting the family's uniqueness.
Our program implements the Reggio Emilia Approach to learning. We are committed to a holistic approach in providing quality care for all children.
Schoolhouse Playcare Centre of Lakehead Inc. is currently looking for before and after school program staff for September of 2023, Ideal for people in college or university.
We require “Exceptional People”
- Early Childhood Education, Child and Youth Worker, Teacher, Social Work
- First Aid/CPR
- Current Vulnerable Sector Check
- Some knowledge of the Child Care and Early Years Act
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work comfortably and effectively with children, parents, and co-workers
- Strong organizational skills
- An ability and willingness to accomplish all duties related to teaching in a professional, inclusive, creative Early Childhood Education Program
- Knowledge of the “Reggio Emilia” principles
Please submit a comprehensive resume with references to, Wanda Collins, Executive Director and Board of Directors, Schoolhouse Playcare Centre, firstname.lastname@example.org
While we appreciate all the responses we receive, only those under consideration will be contacted.