To The Schoolhouse Playcare Centre
We provide a safe home-like environment where children can grow as unique individuals. We strive to work in partnership with you and your child to ensure a positive learning experience.
We enhance each child's level of development by striving to meet their individual needs, helping them reach their fullest potential, as well as respecting the family's uniqueness.
Our program implements the Reggio Emilia Approach to learning. We are committed to a holistic approach in providing quality care for all children.
We require “Exceptional People”
We are presently looking to hire supply Registered Early Childhood Educators
- Early Childhood Education Diploma or Degree – must have
- Registered with the College of ECE’S
- AECEO membership
- First Aid/CPR training
- Some knowledge of the Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014
- Knowledge of ECE Code of Ethics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work comfortably and effectively with children, parents, and co-workers
- Strong organizational skills
- Know and understand child development
- An ability and willingness to accomplish all duties related to teaching in a professional, inclusive, creative Early Childhood Education Program
- Knowledge of the “Reggio Emilia” principles
Please submit a comprehensive resume with references, a professional portfolio and cover letter to:Wanda Collins, Executive Director and Board of Directors.
While we appreciate all the responses we receive, only those under consideration will be contacted.